Accounts and Audit Supervisor
Location: Central London
Job Ref: ADPP/AG/120403
Is your goal to be part of a prestigious Top 75 Firm in the heart of Central London and to work with an international base of blue-chip clients?
As an Audit and Accounts Supervisor, your role will focus mainly on Audit and you will manage a team. Your day-to-day will be split into roughly 80% Audit and 20% Accounts and you will report mainly to the Senior Audit Manager, depending on the project.
This is a highly visible role where you will work closely with Senior Audit Managers and other Senior Managers; by getting to know you they will value your skills and understand your career goals.
You will be:
- Managing a portfolio of private and public sector clients, including some FTSEs
- Answering client queries by all channels, managing expectations and providing advice on best practices
- Planning, working at client offices to complete Audit files, ensuring all required information is available and completing and reviewing reports
- Providing reliable assurance to clients on risk management, controls and corporate governance issues
- Managing and delegating work to own team of Junior staff. Supervising on and off client premises, training them to company standards and systems and reviewing their work
- Reporting significant existing and emerging risk exposures and control
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, whether newly qualified or PQE (Post-Qualified Experience), or an ACA/ACCA Finalist
- You will ideally have experience with accounting systems like CCH, Sage or Xero
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP standards
Competitive Benefits Package for a motivated Audit and Accounts Supervisor – ACA/ACCA Finalist or Qualified
Because our client believes in investing in the best people, they offer great benefits to attract them. They offer paid sick leave, 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, Generous Pension, Health Cover and NHS Top-up, Gym Membership and Professional Subscription.
Don’t miss out on working within this exciting accountancy practice, where you will be able to advance your career. If you are a studier, part-qualified or qualified (ACCA/ACA/ATT/AAT) contact Ana at 020 8686 5353 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org as they are looking to fill the role quickly and are offering great salary and benefits.
Audit and Accounts Supervisor – ACA/ACCA Finalist or Qualified
Regent Street, London
£45,000k pa- £52,000k Depending on Experience + Great Benefits