Location: North London
Job Ref: CITY/PF/081101
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
About the company
My client is a respected business services firm with offices across the UK that are headquartered in North London. The Finance Manager leads a team of 5 staff with an opening for an ambitious and career driven Credit Controller to help with the recent uptake of new business. This role is very progressive with the opportunity to become a Group Credit Controller in 2 years.
What you will be doing?
Reporting in to the Finance Manager:
- Meeting monthly collection targets (£millions)
- Producing commentary on Aged Debt Reports
- Resolving all queries from clients/customer
- Implementing new processes to improve departmental efficiencies
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar function
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Calm and confident character, capable of working across departments
- Experience with Aged Debt reports
- General administration of accounts
- Negotiating pre-payment plans
- Experience with solicitors
- Experience in a similar business services industry
Benefits and perks
- Luxury serviced offices
- Exposure to a large established firm
How to apply?
Get your application in soon, apply below or contact Peter Fozard via email Peter@accountancydivisions.co.uk or contact 0207 397 5544.
Credit Controller – Business Services
Location: North London (easy rail and tube routes to office)
£28,000 – £32,000 salary plus amazing growth potential