Location: West London
Job Ref: CITY/PF/051101
About the company
My client, a media agency who run several online campaigns and represent top talent are in need of a brand-new Finance Assistant to assist the organisation through a recent growth spurt, having signed several new clients from the world of entertainment. The Finance Manager who leads a team of 6 is looking for a fresh candidate to join their modern and vibrant team in West London offering full study support and opportunities for staff away days and exposure to the UK top entertainment talent.
What you will be doing?
Reporting into the Finance Manger you will be working on:
- Preparing high value multi-currency payments and invoices
- Allocating monies received (BACS/CHAPS/Cheques/Cash)
- Daily usage of Xero accounting system
- Supporting the Finance Manager with commentary on month end reports
- Assisting with VAT returns, Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss statements
- Experience across sales and/or purchase ledger
- Managing multiple supplier/client accounts
- Preparing monthly payment runs
- Ad hoc payroll activities
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- 18 months’ accounts experience
- Currently studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in the media industry
Benefits and perks
- Excellent pension scheme, 7% contribution
- Staff away days and training
- Excellent location with local restaurants and cafes
How to apply?
Click on the link below to apply. For any support or queries please contact Peter.Fozard@accountancydivisions.co.uk or contact 020 397 5544.
Finance Assistant – Media and Entertainment
Location: West London (short walk from Hammersmith tube)
£25,000 salary plus full study support