Location: South West London
Job Ref: AD/HS/080103
My client is a reputable and well-established Architecture company located in Battersea and they are looking for hardworking and passionate Finance Manager to join them for a minimum of a year.
As the Finance Manager you will play a key role managing all the accounts, ensuring all necessary payments are made and are made on time. Your role is an integral part of the overall business and will require a great deal of attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
This role will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day to day accounting operations across the business, handling all accounting and taxation related queries
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Payroll and auto-enrolment
The following attributes for a successful Finance Manager are not essentials, but would be desirable:
- Qualified AAT, Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA or QBE
- Experience with Xero and Workflow Max
- Confident in correcting errors