Management Accountant (Full or Part Time)
Job Ref: AD/HS/090103
A growing well-established Business Service company is looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant into the team. As part of a larger Group you will have the support network around to aid your personal development. In return you will receive a competitive starting salary and a definite career path.
This is a key position within the Finance Department leading & motivating a small team of people whilst reporting to the Head of Finance. The role offers a wide range of areas which encompasses preparation of the full management accounts cycle, production of financial statements, associated areas including VAT returns, whilst overseeing the Transactional Accounting aspects.
• Completion of the monthly financial statements and producing full set of management accounts for 3 entities
• Variance analysis and commentary
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Fixed Asset Register
• Weekly Cash flow forecasting
• Credit Card administration & control
• Assist with external audit and internal audit queries, as well as the production of statutory packs
• Ad hoc analysis for the FD
This role requires the expertise of a Part-Qual or Qualified Accountant either CIMA or ACCA) with experience of working in a similar role. Excel experience is required (pivot tables, lookups, formulas), which will be used on a daily basis.
You must be able to demonstrate people management skills and be completely confident and competent in working with all levels of staff across the group.
Contract ( Full or Part Time)