Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable Assistant (Borough)
Location: Central London
Job Ref: CITY/MF/051101
My award-winning property company in the heart of Borough are looking to add to their vibrant team by hiring a Sales Ledger Assistant within the Accounts Receivable department. Having recently promoted within their team, they are looking for a new up and coming member of their team, who they will help throughout their ATT/ACCA/CIMA studies, by providing full study support
Day to day duties you will have as an Accounts Receivable Assistant within the Sales Ledger department are:
- Setting up new clients.
- Producing invoices.
- Banking and reconciliation.
- Running off supplier statements.
- Sorting out any rebates and filing.
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices.
- Dealing with and setting up direct debits
A good base knowledge for this Sales Ledger Assistant job may include some of the following:
- Currently studying either AAT/ACCA/CIMA but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Excel (lookups/pivot tables).
- 12 months experience in a Sales Ledger department.
- Good communication skills
Benefits and perks:
- 20 days holiday a year with an additional day added pro rata leading to a maximum of 25 days a year.
- Company pension with a like for like contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme, and if you live just too far away to cycle, they will provide a season ticket loan.
- Close to the world-famous Borough Market
- An array of restaurants and bars close by
Please contact Max@accountancydivisions.com with your application for your new role.
Don’t miss out on other exciting opportunities by visiting our website Accountancy Divisions for a full range of accountancy positions or alternatively email me your cv at Max@accountancydivisions.co.uk
Job Title: Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable Assistant