When you are temping, a timesheet is a weekly record of the hours you have worked and is the only way we can know what hours you have worked and be able to pay you accordingly. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure you complete the timesheet accurately, get it signed by your line manager and submit it to payroll within the payroll deadlines below.
To complete the timesheet:
- Contractor/Worker Name – write in your name
- Client Name – the company you are temping at
- Week ending – the date at the end of the week you are submitting the timesheet for
- Client Address – the company’s address you are working at
- Complete the hours that you have worked on the relevant days
(Please ensure you subtract your lunch break and complete the hours as a total number, rather than writing 9-5)
- Get your timesheet signed and dated by your line manager
- Email your timesheet to your consultant or fax to 020 8686 2666
Timesheets must be completed, signed by your line manager and received by our Payroll Department by 12 noon on a Monday to be paid on the Friday proceeding. Timesheets received after the cut-off period will not be paid until the following week’s payroll.