Job Ref: CITY/PF/060303
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
My client based in Croydon is currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable with the potential to go permanent to join their small dynamic team of 7 reporting to the Finance Manager.
This reputable company with a long term of history in the business service sector specializes in SME’s that are expanding their business, they are looking for a self-motivated individual who can start immediately.
Their office is situated in the heart of Croydon near a variety of restaurants, fitness centres, and just a 5-minute walk to Croydon’s main station.
As Accounts Payable you will be responsible for:
- Keeping track of payments and expenditures
- Payment runs to suppliers and vendors
- Expense claim processing
- Supplier reconciliations
- Reconciliation of petty cash
Requirements for Accounts Payable:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Free parking space
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a great team
- Birthday surprise benefits
Accounts Payable – Business Services
Temporary to Permanent
£23,000 – £25,000 per annum