Location: City of London
Job Ref: CITY/PF/090301
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
About the company
My client is a respected telecoms firm in the City of London. The Finance Director is responsible for a team of Credit Controllers who have launched numerous new projects in 2020. An opening for an ambitious and career driven candidate has become available to help with the recent uptake of new business. This role is very progressive, and my client is looking for someone who wants to stay with the company for the long terms and become a senior member of staff in the long term.
What you will be doing?
- Reporting into the Credit Control Manager
- Meeting monthly collection targets (£millions)
- Producing commentary on Aged Debt Reports
- Resolving all queries from clients/customer
- Implementing new processes to improve departmental efficiencies
- 18 months+ experience in accounts
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Calm and confident character, capable of working across departments
- Experience with Multi Million (£) Aged Debt Reports
- General administration of accounts
- CICM studier
- Negotiating pre-payment plans
- Experience with external solicitors
- Experience in a similar business services industry
Benefits and perks
- Luxury serviced offices
- Exposure to a large established firm
How to apply?
Get your application in soon, apply below or contact Peter Fozard via email Peter@accountancydivisions.co.uk or contact 0207 397 5544.
Credit Controller – Telecomms
Location: City of London (easy rail and tube routes to office)
£28,000 – £30,000 salary plus progression opportunities