Location: North London
Job Ref: CT/PF/130101
About the company
My client, a large construction services company have an excellent history and reputation in their industry. This family business is undertaking lots of new projects in 2020 and they require a bright and proactive Payroll Clerk who will report to the Payroll Supervisor. They are looking for a candidate with experience of weekly and monthly timesheet payroll with the intent to learn and progress.
What you will be doing?
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will be working on:
- Payroll for 600+ staff and engineers
- Supporting the Payroll Supervisor in all payroll processes
- Weekly and monthly timesheet payroll
- Opportunities to learn and progress
- Assist with filing and general administration work as and when required
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a payroll position
- 5+ years’ experience in an office environment
- Experience with Timesheets is Essential
- Desire to progress in a payroll position
- CIPP or CIPD studier
- Experience using CIS is an advantage
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables & V-Lookups)
- Strong communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Great local shops and restaurants
- On site restaurant, subsidised food
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply?
Click on the link below to apply. For any support or queries please contact Peter.Fozard@accountancydivisions.co.uk or contact 0207 397 5544.
Location: North London (5 minute walk Kings Cross)
£25,000 – £28,000 salary + excellent company benefits